* Gas tank has a fuel capacity of 2.0 gallons.
* Tank is a single cap design with front and rear saddle style brackets to fit 1-1/2" frame tubing.
* It can be bolted or clamped in place.
* Tank accepts Bayonet type caps.
* It accepts a 1/4" National Pipe Thread petcock, and a stock style vented cap.
* Tank fits over 1-1/2" frame tube. Check the tank for flaws and fit before painting.
* Do not grind or sand the seams or joints.
* Check the petcock opening, making sure the petcock can be easily installed.
* The petcock fitting should be masked or plugged during painting for easy installation of the petcock.
* Clean the inside of the tank.
* It is suggested to pressure test, and use a tank sealer.
* We suggest using Kreem gas tank combo kit to clean, condition, and seal to help stop leaks and prevent corrosion.
* Measurements: Top Length: 14-3/4" - Bottom Length: 14-1/8" - Rear Width: 3-7/8"
* Measurements: Front Width: 8-1/2" - Rear Height: 2" - Front Height: 7
* Measurements: Front Tunnel Height: 6" - Rear Tunnel Height: 1" - Tunnel Length: 17-5/8"
* Tab mounts must be fabricated and welded on by customer.
* *Note: UPS may consider this part as packaged "oversize" for shipment, as compared to the actual weight, which will result in higher shipping costs.
Click here for instructions for tank preparation prior to tank